In the spirit of 2015, below are 15 of some of the funniest New Year's resolutions from different Social Media sites. Enjoy!
1. I resolove to catch up on my resolutions for 2012, 2013 and 2014.
2. I resolve to lose just enough weight so that when I brush my teeth, my gut won't jiggle out of control.
3. To go to the gym once this year.
4. This year, every time a telemarketer calls me, I will hand the phone to my 4-year-old and tell him it's Santa.
5. To not spend money on food. I honestly might be rich by 2016.
6. I resolve to come up with a stronger Wi-Fi password than "baloney 1".
7. I resolve to stop lying to myself about sticking to any earth-shattering lifestyle changes I may make on New Year's Eve.
8. Since this year kicked my @$$ financially, I resolve to celebrate the arrival of the New Year as if it's $19.99.
9. To those who update their Facebook page every 30 seconds, this year, I will teach you why Twitter exists.
10. For my New Year's resolution, I will check my breathing more than my Facebook notifications.
11. My New Year's resolution is to not think that I'm above Autocorrect; I will not ignore it.
12. My New Year's resolution? Option A - lose weight. Option B Buy bigger jeans.
13. This year, I wish to have a fat bank account and a thin body. Let's just hope that the Gods don't mix these two up.
14. I resolve to stop asking dumb questions to Siri.
15. This year, I will not be making any resolutions. The task of making plans, criticizing it, and then finally cursing myself of making a promise is too much work.
Have a wonderful New Year!